You agree that all transactions relating to our Services shall be deemed to have occurred in the United States, where we currently have all of our personnel and operations. Your information collected through the Services may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which we, or our subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer.
Your Privacy is our utmost priority
We are committed to protecting our customers’ personal and practice information. In the course of providing products and services, we need to collect and maintain your Information.
When you apply for, open, or maintain an account with us, we collect the following types of information:
• Information you provide online and on applications or other forms, or through discussions we have with you or your representatives, such as your company name, your name and email address and names of your company owners, as well as information you provide about your company, including expenses, financing, salaries, and other information you provide.
• Information about your transactions with or through us.
• When you visit our websites we may also collect usage information through cookies, clear gifs, log files, and other tracking technologies, and we may use third party analytics partners, such as Google Analytics, to assist with this collection. The type of information collected can include information about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click), information about your browser and usage patterns (e.g., your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages), and information about your device used to access the websites (e.g., mobile device ID, device type and operating system). We use this information to monitor aggregate use metrics, analyze traffic patterns, diagnose and fix technology problems and otherwise plan for and enhance our service. Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our visitors, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser at this time.
We may also collect information from third party sources, including information you authorize third parties to share with us when you connect your account to our service.
We only use your identifying information to provide services to you, so we use your identifying information:
• To provide the products and services you request.
• Manage the day-to-day operation of the Services and maintenance of accounts.
• To contact you (including by way of e-mail), such as in response to your inquiries and comments.
• To monitor, enhance, and improve our Services.
We share data only as needed to perform our Services. We do not share your personal information with any third party except when explicitly authorized by you, other than in the instances described below. We do not share your personal information or company information with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. We may share your information with:
• With third party partners when such sharing is necessary to provide a service you request.
• With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us, which may include hosting services; administrative or business management services, or analytics services;
• If some or all of our assets are acquired or otherwise transferred, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, the personal information of our users may be transferred to or acquired by a third party. In such cases, we will use our best efforts to provide you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of the transfer of personally identifiable information; and
• With third parties as required to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoena/court order, legal process or other government request, (ii) enforce our Terms of Service, including the investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety our users or the public as required or permitted by law and (v) detect, prevent or otherwise address criminal (including fraud), security or technical issues.
• We may also share information with others in an aggregate and anonymous form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual or identify your business.
• All access to VetValue is over a secure (SSL encrypted) connection. The same applies for all data sent between VetValue servers on our internal network.
Updates to this policy.
Effective date: 3/19/2020
1800 Purdy Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139